donderdag 12 december 2013

Social Services condemned for forcibly removing unborn child from woman

1. Sorry, but I am still awaiting the approval of my - according to all standards in the field - decent, balanced and well thought-through contribution on this rather precarious subject.
2. Is this delay due to some logistics, that I am not aware of, or am I dis-encouraged to offer any more comments.
3. When it might be (due to an objection) with regard to the content, I again would feel obliged to refer to my DQ archive, where one can find enough examples, of my person, as recently as Sunday the first of December, unconditionally rejecting the way the Child Protection Agency (and the High Court Judge) handled this case.
4. In the latest contribution however - the one that is still awaiting moderation at this very moment - I tried to examine - by way of a simple thought-exercise - a number of scenario's whereby it might have been understandable, when such an extreme procedure would have been followed.
d.d. 02-12-2013 / 23:10 UK time

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.